Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MAROON 5'S ADAM LEVINE GETS NAKED FOR PROSTATE CANCER PREVENTION




Well most of the naked promo ads are usually from PETA, but this one featuring Maroon 5's frontman Adam Levine and his Victoria's Secret model girlfriend (her hands at least) are to help raise awareness about prostate cancer prevention. This photoshoot was from a PSA done last month a for British Cosmo.


Here is what Levine had to say about being naked in the photoshoot:


"I spend most of my life naked, in fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not?"


Levine is a big Yoga fan and is known for doing Yoga on his tours for his daily exercise.


I am sure the ladies love the photo, but the message behind the photos is even more important. According to the American Cancer Society, over 32K men lose their lives annually to testicular/prostate cancer so it is important for men to take the proper precautions.


Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment